profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Sunday, August 12, 2007 @ 9:38 pm
Private Happy sweet 16th Yoke! Happy 42nd birthday Singapore! (And thanks for the 3 days off school) This blog's becoming one old lump of lard. Actually I dont really know what that means but it sounds nice when you say it out loud. Lump of lard. Alliteration! But that isnt really the point. So in brief Wed 8 Aug half day at sch only about 12 4DG people came. E-hui and I helped at the prize table it was quite funny and tiring and we carried a table haha yes a table and we had to wear Guides uni even though we arent guides anymore and we stuck names on chairs which was actually rather fun. Sang songs and jumped around and got lost manymany times and waved flags. Then Seoul Garden with Kris Fart Zhang (again hahaha S.G.'s becoming our favourite haunt ok fine we only went there twice but there's always room for a third time but not so soon please im rather sick of meat) pictures soon! It was quite funny and I need to write a complaint letter haha flex those letter-writing skills and congrats if you managed to read and comprehend this paragraph because it doesnt contain much punctuation. Spent Aug 9 rotting at home doing respiration and SS and one EMath paper 1 which was quite cool and fun ha yeah right. And Aug 10 was spent doing homework and another paper 1 I really cant get started on paper 2s because they contain the dreaded conversion questions and interest and all that i dont really fancy those. Then I met Fart at Bugis at um around 4 something and we saw some rather disturbing things and laughed quite abit and then we made our way to Haji Lane for Yoke's birthday get-together and we watched Saw and I sat with Bert. Saw wasnt really that scary but it was funny when everyone screamed at the same time haha the movie was just gross-- lots of blood. Then we went to Liang Seah for some amazing beef noodles that everyone should go try it's opposite Ah Chew Desserts which also serves scrumptious traditional Chinese desserts. Thanks Yoke for inviting me it was really nice :) :) :) Hmm then yesterday I did Chinese laoshi would be proud of me I sat down and memorised phrases and attempted to do a baozhangbaodao but I couldnt think of intelligent points so I gave up. Then I did the Nervous System and I was nervous just doing it becos I'm scared I'll forget all of it once the exams roll around. Today I did electrolysis and redox and I still dont get a single thing. That was a long entry no one is going to read it anyway but I will during the hols maybe and look back on my preparation for the prelims. Yeah im doing SOOO much. Ha. Loving it. OLevels really spices up our lives. Wonder how everyone else is doing? I have a hunch that everyone's gonna be in class tomorrow cos' it's like OLevel Eng Oral day and everything. Mine's on Tuesday. Feel like not going to school but I shall anyway because I've got oral practice with Ms Seow and I dont want to mess this up like I did for the Prelims (did I mention that I got 12/20 real excellent eh there goes my A1 for English it's the braces and nerves and maybe the Harry Potter which I was reading before that. I hope Im not too nervous on Tues) Wow what a long entry! Cant wait till exams are over |